Royal Cash Pokie Review & Rating
Royal Cash is a video pokie game produced by iSoftbet. The game has 50 paylines, 3 rows, and 5 reels with a jackpot of 100,000 coins. The pokie features a wild symbol, a multiplier, and free spins. It also offers players the option to play in auto mode. Its return to player percentage is 95.22%, and you can bet 1-10 coins on each payline.
Pokie Theme and Design
At first glance, iSoftbet greets players with the king and queen dressed in royal gowns with crowns on their heads and wands in their hands. As its name suggests, this pokie is all about money and features many money-themed symbols like money bags, jewels, a treasure chest, and gold.
Symbols and Their Function
The majority of symbols in the game are playing card letters all the way up to an Ace, as well as numbers from 9 upwards. See the symbols and their values below:
- The Card Symbols – The card symbols have the lowest value.
- The Wilds – Royal Cash has 5 different wild symbols in the game. If you manage to secure a win with one of the wilds, how much you win will be subject to the wild that appeared on the reels. The wilds also act as a substitute for all the other symbols apart from the free spins symbol. Perhaps the most hoped for wild would be the major standard wild symbol. Players who get 5 of these on the screen will receive a payout of 2000 coins. This is equivalent to the payout received when 5 kings appear on the reels.
- The Multipliers – The game has multipliers of 2, 3, 5, and 10, and they appear on the 5th
- The Scatter – The only scatter symbol found in the game is called royal cash. If you get 2 or more of these on any two consecutive paylines, you activate the free spins feature.
- The Free Spins Feature – The free spins feature is one of the game’s most exciting features. Free spins and scatters are interdependent. The number of free spins you get will depend on how many scatter symbols appearing on the reels. Two will give you between 10 and 15 free spins, while 5 scatters can get you as much as 36 to 50 free spins. How much you win from the free spins you’ve been awarded will depend on the value of the wild on 5th
To play the pokie, all you have to do is set your bet size to your chosen value. Your bet amounts needn’t be fixed. You can change your wager amount per payline. You’ll then click the spin or play button to set the game in motion.
The Joka’s Final Say & Rating
Overall, the graphics of the game is good, and the audio is bearable. The game offers great payouts and enough special features to keep you interested. Try your luck with online casino pokie!
Check out our other iSoftBet game guides: