Texas Hold’ Em Bonus Poker
Texas Hold’Em Bonus poker is one of the most popular poker games. Felt Ltd is one of the first providers to bring Texas Hold’ Em Poker online. The growing online popularity of the game comes from the attractive progressive jackpot this game features.
Let’s take a closer look at the features and rules of this exceptional poker game.
Texas Hold’Em Bonus Poker Overview
In this Felt game, players compete against the casino software to build the best five-card poker hand. Two-hole cards and five community cards make up a Texas Hold’ Em bonus poker hand. Players will receive the two hole cards, while the five community cards are placed in the middle of the table.
The game makes use of one deck of 52 cards. The jokers are excluded from the pack. The casino software shuffles the cards before every round starts. The aim is to build the best possible poker hand from the seven cards on the table.
How To Play a Round of Texas Hold’Em Bonus Poker
- Before any cards are handed out, players are required to place an Ante bet.
- The dealer (casino software) will then deal two cards to himself, two cards to the player, and lay five community cards face-down in the middle of the table.
- The player is then required to decide whether they want to fold or continue playing the round.
- If the player decides to fold, they lose the Ante bet, and the game ends.
- If the player decides to continue playing, they will be required to place a bet on flop x2.
- The dealer will then reveal the first three community cards in the middle of the board.
- At this point, players cannot fold, but they are not obligated to play any extra bets.
- Players can then check their cards without changing any other bets or place the turn x1 bet.
- If they place the turn 1 bet, the dealer will reveal the fourth community card.
- Players again have the choice to leave the game and not place more bets or place the river x1 bet, which will reveal the fifth community card.
- The dealer will then calculate who has the best hand.
- If the player and dealer have the same hands, it is a tie result, and no payouts are made.
- There are also two bonus bets players can make: Progressive Jackpot Bet and Bonus Bet.
- The Progressive Jackpot bet is a bet to stand the chance of winning the progressive jackpot.
- A Bonus Bet is a bet placed on the first cards dealt out to players.
Payouts for the Progressive Bet
- Royal Flush: This hand will reward you generously with the progressive jackpot. The royal flush hand must contain both of the two hole cards and three community cards.
- Straight Flush: Rewards $2500 of the Progressive Jackpot total.
- Four-of-a-kind: Rewards $250 of the Progressive Jackpot total.
- Full House: Rewards $100 of the Progressive Jackpot total.
Our Final Thoughts on Texas Hold’Em Bonus Poker
Texas Hold’Em Bonus Poker offers players an easy poker game with an interesting twist. The progressive jackpot payouts are something that really makes this casino game worth playing. It is fairly easy to win with and straightforward to play. Give the Joka demo a try today before playing for real money rewards!
Play Texas Hold’Em Bonus Poker Online
Check out our other Felt game guides: