Best POLi Payment Casinos (2021)
There are many POLi online casinos in Australia because the payment system is so popular. The primary reason for the banking method’s acclaim is that it allows you to make bank transfers without paying the transfer fees.
As the Australia Post created the banking method and can only be used by Australians and New Zealanders, you can assume that a casino that offers this method accepts AU players too.
If you would like to find out more about using POLi at Australian casino sites, keep reading. Below we tell you how to deposit and withdraw with the casino banking method and the advantages and disadvantages of using it. So, what are you waiting for?
Top Australian Online Casinos that Accept POLi 2021
What is POLi?
POLI is an online payment system that connects merchants and customers in Australia and New Zealand more efficiently. The result is a payment method that does not require users to enter their credit card details.
Instead, customers can pay merchants instantly through their bank account. There are two major benefits of this service. Firstly, you do not have to sign up to use POLi. Secondly, you do not pay additional fees on the payment.
POLi has seen widespread usage across Australia and New Zealand. It has become largely associated with purchasing airline tickets and gambling online.
How to Deposit at Australian Casinos Using POLi
Here is how you can deposit using POLi at Australian online casinos:
- Find a bank that offers you the chance to deposit using POLi. The system does not work with every bank. You can check if your bank is supported by checking out our list of FAQs.
- Find a casino that accepts POLi. If a casino accepts POLi, you can trust that it is safe to use as the financial services group thoroughly vets all the vendors that apply to use the service.
- Create a casino account and navigate to the banking section. Select the POLI option and follow the steps provided. To make POLi payments, you are going to have to provide information like a bank account number.
- You should now have the funds to play games. Most casinos will not credit your bonus immediately. So, remember to contact customer support if you want to claim it.
How to Withdraw at Australian Casinos with POLi
If you can find a casino that will allow you to withdraw using POLi, this is how the process will work:
- Log into your casino account and head to the banking section. This time, select withdrawals instead of deposits.
- Click on the POLi option. Follow the prompts and enter the information required. This will include similar information required to deposit. Before requesting the withdrawal, ensure that you have met the bonus requirements on any offer you have accepted.
Top 5 POLi Online Casinos
The following online casinos allow players to use POLi to fund their accounts:
|Place||Casino||Min Deposit||Fees||Withdrawal||Play Now|
|1||Ozwin Casino||$20||No||No||PLAY NOW|
|2||Play Croco||$20||No||No||PLAY NOW|
|3||Fair Go Casino||$20||No||No||PLAY NOW|
|4||Uptown Pokies||$10||No||No||PLAY NOW|
|5||Jackpot Jill||$10||No||No||PLAY NOW|
Advantages of POLi Deposit Casinos
Many advantages come with using POLi as your primary casino banking method, including:
- The payment method is extremely secure. It uses 2048-bit SSL encryption to ensure that your information is kept safe during a transaction.
- It eliminates the need to use a debit or credit card, which is more concerning to some people than using your bank account to transfer cash.
- As mentioned above, you do not have to sign up to use POLi services. The financial system has already been integrated with most of Australia and New Zealand’s biggest banks and many online merchants.
- You do not have to pay to use the service. You get all the benefits of making a standard bank transfer, but without all the fees involved.
- The system is very easy to use. You do not have to struggle to make a POLi payment.
Disadvantages of POLi Casinos
Unfortunately, some disadvantages come with using POLi. (Although we will say that most people who complain about the service land up getting paid out by POLi anyway.) Here are some of the drawbacks that we suggest you keep in mind:
- Most casinos will not allow you to withdraw using POLi. The reason is that you generally only send payments to merchants with this service. Most players are not registered merchants on the service.
- The system is only available in two countries – so the number of casinos you’ll find offering the service is limited.
Check out our other banking guides:
- VISA Casinos
- MasterCard Casinos
- Bank Transfer Casinos
- Neosurf Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- Paysafecard Casinos
POLi Casino Australia – FAQs
Yes, POLi is free. You will never be charged to use the service by POLi. Some merchants may have surcharges on the transaction, but POLi themselves request that merchants avoid doing such.
The following banks across Australia accept POLi payments:
• Bank of Melbourne
• Bendigo Bank
• Commonwealth Bank
• IMB Building Society
• ME Bank
• Newcastle Permanent
• People’s Choice Credit Union
• George Bank
Yes, POLi is extremely safe to use. It was created by one of Australia’s public service departments, so you can be assured that a lot of effort went into ensuring that players are kept safe. Also, the service does not capture any information, which is an added benefit of using the service.
Paying with POLi is pretty simple. Here is how it works:
1. Head to the checkout with the product you would like to buy.
2. Select the POLi option.
3. You will be redirected to your banking portal. Log in and select the bank account you would like to use.
4. Confirm the transaction and get your stuff!
POLi stands for Pay On Line. It is a good service to use if you want to avoid paying fees on bank transfers.
Yes, you can use POLi at online casinos. Some of the applications you can use it at include:
• Play Croco
• OZwin Casino
• Fair Go Casino
• Jackpot Jill
• Uptown Pokies