Best Australian Online Casino Reviews 2022
Honest online casino reviews are widely sought after on the internet. After all, you can use reviews and opinions to determine whether a casino site is safe.
Unfortunately, the internet is populated with biased reviews from affiliate networks, making it hard to know if what you are reading is true.
However, here at JokaRoom.net, you can rest assured that all of our reviews are authentic. We send our team members to test the casinos we recommend, meaning we always provide trustworthy opinions. Find the best Australian casinos online now!
Play Online Casino Games Here
How We Perform Trusted Online Casino Reviews
There are six main areas we focus on when we perform reviews on online casinos. Although we do look at other aspects, these are the areas we focus on the most:
Safety and Security
First and foremost, we like to make sure the casino is safe to join. There is a small checklist we go through to do this. It includes the following factors:
- We determine whether the casino is licensed by a trusted independent third-party. If the casino does not have a license, we do not recommend it.
- The casino must have its games tested for fairness regularly. The certificate declaring games are fair and were tested recently must be accessible to players.
- The casino must use SSL encryption to protect player information. If it does not, you should not join the site as your information is not protected.
If the casino meets the above requirements, we deem it safe and secure and proceed to the next steps. But, if it does not, the review ends there.
Your only line of contact with a casino is its customer service team. So, a casino needs a good support team to meet all the needs of its players. Some of the factors we focus on here include:
- Whether the casino has a live chat offering. Nowadays, this is the most important customer support feature. While we will still recommend casinos without live chat features, we mark them down severely.
- Whether a support team is available 24/7/365. Most top online casinos service loads of countries that operate in different time zones.
- The number of customer service options available. While we believe live chat is the most important customer support option, casinos should offer more than one way of contacting their support team.
Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses add more to your gameplay, but not all bonus offers are worth accepting. So, we place a lot of focus on determining whether real money casino bonuses are worthwhile offers by looking at the following areas:
- Wagering requirements
- Whether the bonus is cashable
- If there are bonuses for existing players
- Whether terms and conditions cap your winnings
- Game limitations
Remember, sometimes casinos will use big numbers to beguile you and hide a terrible deal. We are mindful of this when analysing deposit bonuses and free spins.
You join a casino to play casino games, so an extensive gaming library is important. After all, casinos have to meet the needs of all types of players. There are a handful of checks we do in this area, including:
- Checking if the casino is powered by a popular casino software provider, such as Realtime Gaming, Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Quickspin, etc. Usually, bigger software providers only power safe casinos due to their reputation being at stake.
- Checking what games are on offer. A standard online gambling site should offer online pokies, table games (blackjack, baccarat, roulette, craps, and poker), and specialty games like bingo and scratch cards.
You should pay close attention to the game selection when picking a casino. Some casinos may not provide you with the chance to play the game you want to play.
Like casino games, gambling sites need to offer a wide range of banking methods to meet all Australian players’ needs. Here are some of the banking areas we focus on when analyzing a new casino site:
- The time it takes for a deposit to be processed. Casinos should always offer instant payment methods. If they do not, you shouldn’t waste your time signing up as you’re going to wait forever to play.
- Payout speeds. You do not want to wait forever to get your money from a casino. While no casino pays out instantly, a site that takes longer than seven days to process your request should be avoided.
- Casino fees. While you will need to pay your bank when you use your card or make wire transfers, there is no reason you should pay the casino too.
Nowadays, most people use their phones to do everything. Sometimes, this includes gambling too. While mobile casinos still have some ground to gain before they overtake their desktop counterparts, this is a make-or-break feature for many players.
So, we check to see whether the casino is available as an app or an instant play casino on the biggest mobile platforms, including Android and iOS.
Why Trust Our Online Casino Reviews?
You may be unsure as to why you should trust our reviews. After all, anyone can post anything on the internet.
While this is true, there are many reasons you should trust our content, including:
- We do many checks that average players don’t do to ensure we are recommending safe casinos. This includes verifying whether a trusted online gambling authority licenses the casino.
- Our reviewers actually sign up to the casino and claim the bonus to see whether the processes work as stated on the website. Any casino can say that there’s a 30x wagering requirement on their bonus offer, but will they payout when you request a withdrawal?
- Our team has decades of experience in this industry. When you read user reviews, you’ll often find situations where players give a casino a bad review because they FEEL they have been done an injustice, but it is all part of proper online gambling procedure.
- We give you the facts – nothing more, nothing less. We will tell you if we think a bonus offer is unfair or if we don’t like a casino’s banking process.
- Every casino we recommend uses at least 128-bit SSL encryption to encode the data you provide. This is the same standard used by most of the world’s biggest financial institutions.
Ultimately, we recommend using our reviews to supplement the existing research you have done on a casino. Reading many expert and user reviews will give you a clearer idea of what to expect.
How to Choose the Right Casino
When picking a casino to join, there are a few areas you need to pay special attention to before finalizing your decision, including:
You need to research every casino you play at. As much as we want you to read our reviews, you need to go a whole lot further than that to ensure the site is safe.
If there is an overarching opinion on a casino shared by most experts and users, it is probably true.
Check the Game Library
We cannot stress this enough. Not all casinos provide the same games. A single operator powers some sites, whereas others are powered by multiple.
Before depositing, you need to ensure a site offers the games you want to play. After all, it does not pay to sign up to a casino dedicated to slots if you want to play table games.
Understand How the Bonus Works
Not all bonuses work in the same way. Some casinos are stricter with their terms and conditions. We’d be lying if we didn’t say that many of the user complaints we see about online casinos pertain to how bonuses work.
Quite simply, if you learn how the bonus offer works, you won’t be disappointed when a casino does not want to pay you out upon a withdrawal when you haven’t met the wagering requirements.
Make Sure You Can Join the Casino
Not all casinos are available everywhere. Some sites have restrictions on players in certain countries. So, before you sign up, ensure that the site does accept players from where you live.
A good sign of this is a site offering you the chance to play in your home currency. (Well, except if you live in the United States because the dollar is a standard currency among many gambling sites.)
Online Gambling Reviews – FAQs
The most trusted online casino is Fair Go. The casino has been around for years and is well-renown for providing players with an amazing gambling experience.
Yes, you can actually win at online casinos. As long as you are playing at a legitimate site, you should have no issues with winning or being paid out.
We stress that you do not fall into this trap of thinking that the casino is rigged because you lost. It is important to remember that you are playing gambling games, so there is no guarantee you will win in these games of chance.
Vegas Casino Online has one of the most competitive bonuses on the internet. The site’s full package could see you earn up to $10,000 in sign-up bonuses. The casino also has relatively low wagering requirements for such a large offer at 40x.
Although to get the most out of the offer, we really recommend that you don’t go for the full $10 000.
Yes, online gambling sites are legitimate. This doesn’t mean that there aren’t any rogue gambling sites out there. However, if you do your homework, you won’t put yourself at risk of joining a rogue casino.
We touched a bit on this in the previous question. Whenever you perform any transaction online, you put yourself at risk of being scammed. Reading casino reviews helps prevent you from joining a rogue casino.
A rogue casino is a gambling site that doesn’t pay out, offers unfair games, or isn’t licensed. You will only find out if a casino is bad before joining if you do your homework on it. Otherwise, the only option left to you is a first-hand experience.
You can trust our casino reviews. We can’t really speak for other sites, but we like to think that most of the biggest casino guides do their best to provide readers with legitimate reviews.
No, casino reviews are not paid for. However, some casinos will approach top-ranked casino guides to review their site for greater exposure. This isn’t a paid review, though.
Rather this is an attempt to get more players familiar with a casino’s name. It can backfire if the site provides terrible services.
User reviews and expert reviews both have their merits. As mentioned above, sometimes user reviews are influenced by bias and inexperience.
You’ll have someone complaining on Reddit that their full cashout was not paid to them, but it was clearly stated in the terms and conditions that the bonus claimed was non-cashable.
Expert reviews have people familiar with the industry writing them but can sometimes be influenced by affiliate deals (depending on the site.)
The best thing to do is to read a mixture of both expert and user reviews to understand better what is truly happening at a casino.
When we perform our casino reviews, we look at whether a site works on both desktop and mobile before recommending it. If a casino is not compatible on mobile, we will mention it and mark it down as most people access gambling sites on mobile these days.
Check out our other casino guides: