Play Online Roulette for Real Money
Ever wanted to spin your way to amazing wins playing online roulette? Well, we’ve got a quick guide of all the info you will need to become a pro in no time. With all of the different variants on the game, you’ll need to know how to differentiate the online roulette wheel from another.
Our team of experts have collated a step-by-step guide on the basics of how to play roulette online. Once you figure out which game has the best odds of winning, you can use the best strategy to win real money. Begin your journey by playing a free online roulette game to test out new tips and tricks to win.
Best Online Roulette Gambling Sites
How to Choose the Best Online Roulette Sites
In order to trim down the list of casinos that offer the online roulette game, you have to use our recommended checklist to ensure that it meets the criteria. We’ve compared thousands of online roulette apps to understand what works.
Here’s what you need to look out for in a roulette gambling site:
- Is the casino licensed and regulated with the proper authorities that ensure the safety of players? There are hundreds of casino sites on the internet, and not all of them are secure. You need to pick a platform that is certified by a reputable third-party institution.
- Check the bonus and promotions to see if they are generous as well as not too strict. Some casinos offer huge bonus offers that come with strict wagering requirements. Compare the bonus deals and go through the terms and conditions page to see how many times you need to play before you can withdraw.
- The roulette game selection needs to feature different software providers that offer all the variants of the game. You can play free American roulette online, European, and French roulette games. The list of games on the lobby should also include live roulette games to play against a real-life croupier.
- Go through the payment methods available at the casino to see if they offer fast deposit and withdrawal options. Top-rated roulette casinos accept credit and debit card deposits from Visa and Mastercard. As an alternative, you can choose an e-wallet service or cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Lithium, or Ethereum (ETH).
Play Free Online Roulette vs Real Money Roulette
Every player wants to win cash gambling, but you need to know how to play the game to win. The quickest way to learn how to play online roulette is by playing the free demo version. You will be able to familiarize yourself with the layout of the game, different bets, odds, and payouts.
There are loads of benefits to playing for free. Here’s a list of the improvements that you can add to your overall game:
- You can play online roulette with friends for an unlimited period
- Players can try free games, you will be able to practice
- You can experiment with different bets to see which one’s payout the best.
- Play different variants of the game before you can choose the best one.
Once you have a good grasp of the game, you can start playing online roulette for real money. There are many roulette casinos online that you can enjoy spinning the online roulette wheel for cash and enjoy great rewards:
- There are loads of casino bonus deals and promotions that you can claim.
- Tons of jackpot prizes and real money rewards to be won.
- Playing for real money lets players play against a live dealer streamed from the casino floor to your desktop or mobile device.
- There are way more variety of games to be played using the latest online roulette app.
- You have access to customer support whenever you need it.
Top Online Roulette Variants
The are plenty of variations of the roulette game that are popular in different parts of the world. Now you can enjoy them all in one casino. Here’s a list of roulette table games that you will find at most casino lobbies.
American roulette is a popular roulette variant that has a house edge of 5.26%. The house advantage is influenced by the extra pocket on the roulette wheel as well as on the table layout. This additional number, which is a double zero, is not available on the traditional European and French roulette that has a single zero.
The European roulette has a much lower house edge of 2.7%. The roulette wheel only features 37 numbered pockets, 1-36 including a single zero.
French roulette is very similar to European roulette. The major difference lies in the rules of the game. One of the rules is called ‘la partage’, which allows players to get half their bet stake back into their account when you lose an outside bet when the ball lands in the zero pocket. The other rule is the ‘en prison’ rule which offers players a chance to win back their wager if it’s placed on the even-money bet and the roulette ball lands in the zero pocket.
Mini Roulette is just as the name suggests. This version of the table game is much more compressed, with pockets from 1-12, including a single zero.
You can also play multi-wheel roulette by placing multiple betting chips across several wheels that spin concurrently. While you may need a large bankroll to play this game, you can improve your chances of winning by recouping money faster when you lose a bet on any of the other wheels.
Live Dealer Roulette
For players that still want the live experience, you can play against a live croupier streaming from a casino floor. You can place your bets using your device while the live dealer spins the wheel and converses with you.
How to Play Roulette Like a Pro
Playing roulette online is pretty easy, the wheel starts spinning at a click of a button. All you need to do is get the basics right. The online version has no croupier; therefore, the game uses a random number generator to spin the wheel and drop the ball.
Before you spin the wheel, you will be presented with casino chips in different bet sizes. You will have the option of choosing how much you use to bet and place it on the table layout. Players have the option of placing inside bets, which pay out more, or outside bets which are safer.
After placing the bets, you will spin the wheel until it stops rotating and the small ball lands on a single pocket. Depending on the version of roulette you play, the odds of you winning will be different. If the ball lands on the predicted section of the table, you will be credited your coins based on the odds of the bet.
Online Roulette Casino FAQs
Yes, online roulette is legal to play at a licensed and regulated casino site. The Interactive Gambling Act banned online roulette sites from offering those services to Australian players. You can play at offshore roulette casinos that accept players from all across the globe.
The best online roulette site is:
1. Wild Card Casino
2. King Johnnie
3. Joe Fortune
4. True Fortune
Yes, players can make loads of cash playing online roulette for real money. The table game has a return to player percentage of around 95%, which indicates that your chances of winning are high.
The best bet in the roulette game is any outside bet, such as the even-money bet or red and black bet. They have 47% odds of winning and cover half the table with the exception of the single zero and the double zero bet.
Yes, players cheat playing roulette using sleight of hand to quickly place bets without being seen. They also use roulette computer software to predict the outcome of the bet. Online casinos have figured out how to prevent hackers from manipulating results, along with imposing the threat of imprisonment to ward off cheaters.
Pro gamblers use roulette betting systems to improve their chances of winning. They also avoid making straight bets and make outside bets that have much higher odds of winning.
The number that comes up the most in roulette is 7.
Yes, roulette is a game of luck because there is not much skill required to play the game. You can use roulette strategies to improve your chances of winning. However, you need some good fortune to win.
When playing roulette, you need to place a bet on the outside bet that has 47% odds of winning. The bet covers half the board, excluding the single zero and the double zero bet. You can use the Martingale, Labouchere system, Fibonacci, and other betting systems to make multiple follow-up bets until you make a profit.