Top Casinos Accepting MasterCard
MasterCard is the most popular online payment methods in the world. This safe and easy to use payment method is also available right here. MasterCard is trusted by players for its user-friendly setup and instant deposits. Let’s take a closer at this highly reputable gambling banking method.
MasterCard started as the Interbank Card Association (ICA) in 1966. It has since grown to be one of the biggest payment companies in the world.
MasterCard Developments Over the Years
- 1969, ICA introduced the trademark of the interlocking circles.
- 1979, ICA changed their name to MasterCard.
- 1980, the People’s Republic Bank of China issues MasterCard’s first payment card. It was also the first to introduce a laser hologram on bank cards.
- 1980, the first MasterCard business cards issued.
- 1990, in partnership with Europay, MasterCard launches the first online debit program. This was known as Maestro.
- 2001, MasterCard Advisors is launched. They solely focused on payments.
- 2002, MasterCard becomes a private share corporation with Europay international.
- 2006, MasterCard begins trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MA.
- 2008, France integrate operations with MasterCard Europe and Europay.
- 2009-2012, Mastercard acquires its prepaid program management business of Travelex, Trevica, and Truaxis with Orbiscom, DataCash.
- 2010, MasterCard labs are established.
- 2013-2015, introduction of MasterPassTM.
- 2016, the introduction of enhanced MasterPassTM. They also evolved their brand identity and announced the acquisition of Vocalink.
- 2017, the announcement of the acquisition of NuData Security and completion of acquisition of Vocalink.
Using a MasterCard at Online Casinos
Using your MasterCard at online casinos is like making any online payment. These payments are safe and convenient. We are constantly updating our security to ensure all of your MasterCard transactions are secure.
Depositing with MasterCard
- Log in to the casino. If you do not have a registered account with us, click the sign-up and follow the steps to create an account.
- Select MasterCard from the list of deposit methods.
- Fill in the details as prompted, including your 16-digit MasterCard number, name on the card expiry date, and CVV number. Always make sure the credit you choose to use is in your name.
- Fill in the amount you would like to deposit.
- Browse the details you have filled in and confirm they correct.
- The deposit will then be processed, and the deposited amount will reflect instantly in your account.
Withdrawing with a MasterCard
- Head over to the withdraw section in your account.
- Fill in the required information, including your 16-digit MasterCard number, name on the card expiry date, and CVV number.
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Review the details and ensure they are correct.
- Confirm the details.
- Withdraws may take a few days to process.
Advantages of using MasterCard
- Fast and easy to use.
- Funds are available in your account within minutes of making a deposit.
- Casino friendly transaction method.
- Different MasterCards are accepted.
Disadvantages of using MasterCard
- Deposits and withdraws may require verification. This will involve players sending their card details and personal information to ensure it matches.
- MasterCard credit cards are not ideal. Players are required to pay back the money they borrowed.
- Players may also incur interest fees until the full amount borrowed is settled.
- Players may incur additional charges for using a MasterCard.
Are credit cards safer than debit cards?
Credit cards tend to offer more protection than debit cards. However, this depends on your financial institution. Financial institutions also tend players more if a casino goes bankrupt, takes money from your account, or refuses to pay out when credit has been used. These reasons do not mean players should use their credit cards; it is down to preferential choice.
Are there any charges on a MasterCard for deposits and withdraws?
This will depend on the situation. It is worth pointing out, though, when using a credit card, minimum monthly payments are required. Players may incur interest charges on the balance amounts.
Why is MasterCard is the best transaction method?
MasterCard offers a quick and painless process. Deposits are instantly available to start playing.
What is the minimum amount for deposits?
The minimum deposit amount for MasterCards will depend on the casino you are playing at.
What is the maximum amount for withdraws?
The maximum withdrawal amount for MasterCards will depend on the casino you are playing at. You will be able to find this information in the FAQs section of the casino or ask the casino’s support team.