Top 5 Paysafecard Online Casinos (2021)
There are so many online casinos that accept Paysafecard in Australia. This is unsurprising as it is one of the safest casino banking methods available to Australian players. The reason is that you do not have to share your banking details with a casino if you use a Paysafecard code.
But if you are still interested in learning how it all works, we suggest you keep reading. Generally, casino sites will only allow you to make deposits using this casino banking method. Rarely you will find a site that will allow you to withdraw with a Paysafecard code. Find out more about how this banking below.
Casinos that Accept Paysafecard Australia 2021
What is a Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid voucher created by the financial services group, PaySafe. How it works is that users purchase a Paysafecard code online or at local retailers. Although you can purchase the code using a bank card, none of your credit or debit card information is stored on or with the 16-digit code.
Paysafecard is popular with people who want to make international transactions. Codes can be used to purchase anything in practically any currency. The service is used in over 40 countries but is particularly popular with Australians looking to make transactions online. Especially gambling-related transactions.
How to Deposit with Paysafecard
Depositing with a Paysafecard works in pretty much the same way as depositing with your Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card. However, it has the added benefit of being safer because you are not actually sharing your bank card numbers with the casino site.
If you are unsure, here is how you can deposit at an Australian Paysafe casino using the popular payment method:
- Buy a Paysafecard – You can do this either online or through the official website/app. All you need is the code of the card to purchase things online.
- Find an online casino that accepts Paysafecard – Many Australian casinos sites do. We recommend getting started with the casinos we have recommended above.
- Head to the cashier and select the Paysafecard option – Thereafter, you will be directed to enter the amount. Most casinos allow you to deposit as little as $10 with a Paysafecard.
- Start playing casino games – Your transaction should be processed instantly. So, there will be no delay between you and your play.
How to Withdraw with Paysafecard
You may be wondering how you can withdraw with a Paysafecard if it operates as a prepaid card service. Well, here’s how:
- Create a My Paysafecard account – You should already have one if you have purchased a Paysafecard. If you don’t, create one to keep track of the cash in your existing cards better.
- Head to the cashier section – Go to the cashier section, select withdrawals, and then Paysafecard.
- Enter in the details – Select the amount you would like to withdraw. Usually, casinos allow you to withdraw between $20 and $1000 using this method.
- Get your money – The amount of time it takes you to get your money depends on the casino you are playing. Generally, the casinos we recommend have a standard processing time of 48 hours.
Top 5 Paysafecard Casinos in Australia
Here is a list of the top 5 Paysafecard casinos in Australia:
|Place||Casino||Min Deposit||Fees||Withdrawal||Play Now|
|2||Cobra Casino||$15||No||No||PLAY NOW|
|3||Woo Casino||$20||No||No||PLAY NOW|
|5||Red Stag||$1||No||No||PLAY NOW|
Benefits of Paysafecard Online Casinos
There are so many benefits that come with using Paysafecard to fund your online gambling exploits. Some of the advantages that we find to be especially popular with our player base include:
- You do not have to share your banking details with anyone. You can make safe online payments without using a bank card.
- There are tons of ways you can purchase a Paysafecard code. You can do it online, but if you aren’t comfortable with putting your card details on the internet, you can also purchase a code from a physical vendor.
- You can use a code on multiple transactions. If you don’t want to deposit the entire amount on a singular Paysafecard into your casino account, you don’t have to.
- You can use the Paysafe app to keep track of how much money you still have on your card. Thus, you will know exactly how much you can deposit and when.
- There are no extra fees attached to Paysafecard transactions at casino sites.
- Loads of Australian casinos accept Paysafecards. You won’t really struggle to find a place to play if you like using this method.
Drawbacks of Paysafecard Casino Online
Everything that has its advantages also has its disadvantages. Here are a few of the negative aspects of using Paysafecards:
- Most casinos will not allow you to use Paysafecard codes to withdraw. This means you will have to find a new banking method, which may mean you may need to share your banking details with the casino.
- Paysafecard codes can usually only have about $100 loaded on them. This means you cannot make big deposits using this banking method.
- You may need to go to a physical vendor to get a Paysafecard.
Check out our other banking method guides:
Paysafecard Casinos Australia – FAQs
Yes, you can use Paysafecard in Australia. The banking method is easily accessible, with players being able to buy cards online or through outlets scattered across the country.
Yes, Paysafecard is safe to use. Since you do not have to share any personal details with the casino, it is safer than using your debit or credit card.
The following online casinos in Australia use Paysafecard:
2. Cobra Casino
4. Red Stag Casino
5. Woo Casino
One of the cool things about Paysafecards is that you can use a card multiple times for many transactions. So, if you don’t feel like using the whole card on a single deposit, you don’t have to.
You can buy a Paysafecard through multiple avenues. Either you can buy the Paysafecard online, or you can buy it at an authorised outlet across Australia, of which there are many.
All you need to do is deposit the cash in your Paysafecard into your account. Then, you will be good to play real money games.