Play Craps Online for Real Money in Australia (2022)
Online Craps is an incredibly exciting casino game that is very popular among table game fans for its low house edge. The game involves rolling a pair of dice and guessing the outcome of the roll.
While this is a thrilling casino game, it is often overlooked by newer players. There are plenty of betting options, which can seem overwhelming if you have never played craps online.
If you’re new to craps and you would like to try it, we’re ready to assist with our all-inclusive guide. We’ll walk you through the basics of how to play, what bets to make, and important terms. With our guide on your side, you’ll be playing craps like a pro in no time.
Best Online Craps Casinos for Australian Players
Learn to Play Craps Online
New players are often intimidated by craps when they see it for the first time. There are so many betting options on the table; it can seem confusing.
The good news is that the table isn’t actually as perplexing as it looks. If you look closely, the table works as a mirror, with the left and right sides being identical. Take the time to learn how each bet works (we’ll explain a few below.)
Next, you need to understand that the game has two main phases: the Come-Out phase and the Point phase.
Below is a detailed breakdown of each of the phases and what they mean for each player:
The game begins with the Come-Out phase. Players need to make a Pass Line or Don’t Pass Line bet. A Pass Line bet means you win if a 7 or 11 is rolled. On the Don’t Pass Line bets, you win if a 2, 3, or 12 are rolled.
However, if none of the above numbers are rolled, the game moves onto the second phase. But, if those numbers are rolled, the winners get paid out, and the Come-Out Phase starts again.
Should the shooter roll something other than a 2, 3, 7, 11, or 12, the game moves to the Point Phase. During this part of the game, the shooter needs to roll the point number (the number that was rolled in the first phase). If the shooter does that before a 7 is rolled, Pass Line Bets win.
However, if a 7 is rolled before the point number, Don’t Pass Line bets will win. This is the basics of how to play real money craps. There are many other betting options, but these are the basics of the game.
More Information About Craps
Online Craps Tips and Tricks
Many craps players want to create a winning strategy to help them in game sessions.
The bad news is that craps is entirely dependent on luck. All you can do is make your bets, roll the dice, and hope for the best.
While there is no way to improve your chance of winning, we do have some tips you can use to make your game session more enjoyable:
- Set a budget – when playing online craps (or any online gambling for that matter), set a budget. Decide how much money you are going to wager and stick to that. If you lose it all, move on. Do not chase your losses!
- Set a time limit – not only should you budget your money, but your time too. Players need to decide how long they are going to play. When your time is up, stop playing.
- Keep a clear mind – you need to keep your mind sharp when you gamble. So, stay away from alcohol and other substances when you gamble.
- Decide how much you want to win – limiting your winnings may sound strange, but it is important to remember that all winning streaks come to an end. The last thing you want is to lose all your gains after your luck turned sour when you could have walked away.
- Don’t be afraid to try new bets – once you have mastered the basics, we encourage you to try different bets. Ensure you are aware of the odds before you bet, so you can still make smart choices.
Why Play Craps Online?
So, why should you play craps at an online casino rather than a land-based one? Well, there are a few good reasons why players should consider the online version, including
- Convenience – the biggest reason for playing online is the convenience. There is no need to get dressed up and leave your home to enjoy your favourite casino games.
- Relaxed pace – one of the best things for new craps players is that games are played at a much slower pace at online casinos. Players can take their time with their decisions and won’t be rushed by other players.
- Game variety – online casinos have a larger variety of games than land-based casinos as there are no space limitations.
Live Dealer Craps Online Casino Australia
As with most online games, craps uses a random number generator to determine the results of each roll. Some players do not like this and would prefer to use real equipment, which is where live dealer craps comes in.
The game uses a real dealer and real dice instead of an online casino craps table. A video of the game is then live-streamed over the Internet to players, who can place their bets as they would in any other game.
We highly recommend trying out live craps when the player is ready. It also has a slower pace than online craps, which emulates real-life craps more accurately.
Modern technology has allowed players to enjoy their favourite casino games from the comfort of their own home. However, not everyone wants to sit in front of their computer.
This is where mobile games come into play. Most casino sites allow gamblers to play their favourite games from their mobile devices (smartphones or tablets), including craps. The desktop game is usually optimised to work on smaller screens with touch controls.
Play Craps Online for Free
It’s also important to remember that most casino sites allow players to try out craps for free. Because craps can be such an overwhelming game for new players, we highly recommend trying the game out for free before risking any real money wagers.
Free play allows players to learn the basics of the game before betting. It can also be a useful tool for experienced players. Players can try out new strategies and betting systems without losing any money.
Best Online Craps for Real Money – FAQs
Yes, you absolutely can! Online craps is one of the most common games found at casino sites. No matter which casino you sign up at, you should be able to find at least one version of craps available.
1. Jackpot Jill
2. Raging Bull Casino
3. Wild Card City
4. King Johnnie
5. Robin Roo
Any trusted online casino site will have at least one version of Craps available to its players. Check our list of recommended sites listed at the top of the page and choose whichever appeals to you.
One thing to remember with craps is that the results are random. There is no way you can affect the results. As such, the game depends entirely on luck, and no strategy can increase your chances of winning.
The best strategy is to know the odds of each type of bet and place the ones you think give you the best chance.
No, unfortunately not. As we said, winning or losing depends on the results of a random dice roll.
As long as you play craps at a trusted online casino, then the game is not rigged. However, there are less reputable sites out there that may not be so kind to players. We always recommend checking independent reviews of online casinos before signing up.
Yes, you can. As long as it is a trusted site, the game will be fair, and the casino will payout. However, you will need luck on your side, as there is no skill in winning money when playing craps.