Best Wire Transfer Casinos (2022)
Online casino bank transfers aren’t for every player, but some players prefer to use this payment method. Who can blame them when bank transfers is one of the oldest and safest casino payment methods available?
A bank transfer involves moving funds from one bank account to another using unique banking details. Usually, details include account numbers, SWIFT codes, and contact details.
Below we go through all you need to know about making deposits and withdrawals at top casino sites. We also include a list of the advantages and disadvantages of using the bank transfer option to fund your casino account.
Top Casinos that Accept Wire Transfers Australia 2022
Bank Transfers Explained
Most casino players should be familiar with bank transfers. Until very recently, this was the most popular method of sending and receiving money.
Unfortunately, it is one of the most expensive methods of transferring money to online casino accounts. However, it is one of the simplest. All you need is a bank account and an internet connection, and you can pretty much send money to anyone in the world provided that you have their information.
Bank transfers are also one of the safest ways of transferring money. Banks have invested a lot in ensuring that their processes remain secure. So, you really do not have to stress about having your information stolen.
How to Deposit with Bank Transfer
Not many online casinos offer Australian players the chance to deposit using bank wire transfers. However, if you contact customer support, they should allow you to do so. Here is the process you will most likely be following:
- Find an Australian casino that offers a wire transfer as a deposit option. If the casino does not actively list it, you can contact customer support and ask if they allow bank transfer as a payment method. Usually, they will.
- Log in to your casino account and capture the casino’s banking information. Sometimes, the casino will list this in their casino banking section. Other times, you will need to contact the customer support team to get these details.
- Log in to your bank account and complete the bank transaction as you would any other. Make sure that all of the credit card details you enter are correct. If they are not, you risk sending your real money deposit to somebody else by accident.
- Once you have completed the transfer, send the proof of payment to the casino. You can now ask customer support to add the funds to your account.
Although bank transfers aren’t as complex or time-consuming as they once were, we recommend you look at other banking methods when depositing.
How to Withdraw with Wire Transfer
Undeniably, wire transfer is the most popular withdrawal method available at online casinos. Although we think it archaic, some casinos only allow you to withdraw using wire transfers.
If you are playing at such a casino, or this is your preferred banking method, here is how you can expect withdrawals to work:
- Log into your casino account and navigate to the casino banking page.
- Enter the information the casino requires from you. This could include your account number, your address, the bank’s SWIFT/IBAN and your phone number.
- Wait for the casino to process the request. You should receive your money in about 7 to 10 days if the casino completed a standard bank transfer.
Some casinos will need you to contact their customer support team to get their banking details. So, keep this in mind.
Top 10 Casinos with Bank Transfer Australia
Here are the top 10 casinos to use for wire transfers in Australia:
- King Johnnie
- Wild Card City
- Ozwin Casino
- Play Croco
- Las Vegas USA
- High Country Casino
- Kings Chance
- Wild Card City
- Planet 7 Oz
Advantages of Bank Transfer Casinos
Believe it or not, there are actually some advantages that come with using bank transfer as your primary banking option at online casinos, including:
- Contrary to the belief of some, bank transfers are actually very safe. All transactions are encrypted, so you don’t have to worry about someone hacking your account.
- You can withdraw from casinos using this banking method. Not all banking methods are available for deposit and withdrawal.
- Pretty much every casino offers this banking method. Even if it is not listed, you can usually contact customer support, and they will assist you in making bank transfers to and from the casino.
- Most players know how bank transfers work. With lots of other banking methods, such as Skrill, Bitcoin, and Paysafecard, players are unsure how to perform transactions. At least there is some form of familiarity with bank transfers.
- Mistakes with bank transfers are actually pretty rare. Generally, if a mistake is made, it is on the user’s side when entering in account numbers, etc. On the casino side, the withdrawal process is automated once the request has been approved. So, there isn’t another person entering your details to pay you.
Disadvantages of Bank Transfer Online Casinos
Unfortunately, bank transfers have a long list of disadvantages. Some which are dealbreakers for some players include:
- Bank transfers usually take very long to process. Although we have moved into an age where you can perform instant bank transfers, often casinos don’t offer such methods. Generally, if you withdraw via bank wire transfer, you will need to wait about five to seven working days to get your money. Ouch!
- The transfers fees on bank transfers are so much higher than some other banking methods available at online casinos. Depending on who you bank with, fees may be as high as $100 for the transaction. And, this doesn’t even include the casino’s fee!
- Some casinos don’t allow you to withdraw as much with bank transfers. Other casinos list bank transfers as the method to use to make the biggest withdrawals. So, this can either be a pro or a con depending on where you play.
Check out our other banking guides:
Wire Transfer Online Casino Australia – FAQs
Yes, Australian players can use bank transfers at online casinos. It is actually one of the most popular banking methods available.
Yes, bank transfers at online casinos are safe. Banks encrypt all transactions. So, even if you deposit at a scam casino, you will only lose the cash you used to make that particular deposit.
Yes, tons of online casinos accept bank transfers, including:
1. Jackpot Jill
2. King Johnnie
3. Kings Chance
4. Raging Bull Casino
6. Wild Card City
7. Ozwin Casino
8. Planet 7 Oz
9. High Country Casino
10. Play Croco
11. Sun Palace Casino
13. Woo Casino
16. Cobra Casino
17. Kahuna Casino
18. Fair Go
19. Uptown Pokies
20. Red Stag Casino
Yes, there are loads of fees involved with a bank transfer. Unfortunately, this is one of the more expensive ways of getting your money in and out of a casino. You can expect to get charged by both your bank and the casino.
Limits for bank transfers at online casinos are a little weird. You will find that it is one of the banking options with the highest maximum withdrawal limit at some sites. At other sites, it is one of the options with the lowest. So, what you can expect to see is really dependent on where you choose to play.
Generally, withdrawals with bank transfers can take anything from seven to ten days. Usually, this does not include the time it takes the casino to process your actual withdrawal request.