Bank Transfer Casino Transactions
Bank transfer, also known as bank wire, is one of the oldest casino banking payment methods. This banking method is the process of transferring directly from a bank account to a casino account. This method is secure and reliable, which is why it is preferred by so many players.
There are also no third-parties involved. All the transactions are direct, and you do not need to purchase any additional cards or create a different account. The deposits and withdraws are instant to and from your personal bank account.
How to Make a Withdrawal Using Wire Transfer
Using bank transfer for withdrawals is an easy process.
- Login to your account with your personal credentials. If you are a new player, create a profile by following the simple steps.
- Go to the banking section of the casino, select withdraw and bank transfer as your preferred method.
- Add your bank details are requested by the casino.
- Choose how much you would like to withdrawal.
- Review the details before confirming the transaction.
- Once you are happy, the details are correct, confirm the transaction.
- Depending on the casino and your bank, transactions may take up to 5 business days to reflect.
Advantages of Using Bank Transfer for Deposit
- Top security. The best casinos we recommend have the latest SSL encryption technology to ensure your transaction safety.
- Privacy. Wire transfers are directly between your bank and the casino. This means there are no third-party members.
- Risk-free. There are no risks in terms of using a credit card. You will only be limited to transferring funds you have available.
Disadvantages of Using Bank Transfer for Withdrawals
- Not all casinos allow deposits using Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawals are not instant and may take up to 10 days to reflect in your bank.
- Players may be required to visit their bank in person to complete the verification process.
- There may be transaction fees for using this method. The charges may vary depending on the bank player’s use.
Why Choose Use Bank Transfer?
Bank transfer eliminates any third-party vendors. Players can easily perform deposits and withdrawals to and from their bank accounts. However, withdrawals will not be instant. Because, not all casinos accept bank transfer for both deposits and withdrawals, players may want to choose an alternative method like VISA.