Best Neteller Online Casinos (2021)
Neteller online casinos are fairly popular in Australia. The casino banking method is one of the most widely used around the world because of its efficiency. Neteller is a payment method where you can expect to see instant deposits and withdrawals. Compared to the time it takes to get your money when using bank transfers or credit cards, this is highly desirable.
Below we look at all you need to know about using Neteller casinos, including how to deposit and withdraw and the advantages and disadvantages of using the banking method. So, read on to find out all you need to know about casinos that accept Neteller in Australia.
Top Casinos that Accept Neteller Australia 2021
What is Neteller?
Neteller is an e-wallet similar to PayPal that is often associated with online gambling (although it can also be used for online shopping and other internet transactions.) As with most e-wallets, players can transfer funds to and from their wallets using debit and credit cards or wire transfers.
This makes the wallet one of the safest banking methods available online. Essentially, you only share your e-wallet details with a vendor instead of your banking or credit card details. As such, you are less likely to being exposed to risky situations where your details could be stolen.
How to Deposit with Neteller
Depositing with Neteller at an Australian online casino is very easy. All you need to do is follow the steps listed below, and you will be good to begin playing for real money in no time at all:
- Create a Neteller and add funds to it by attaching your debit or credit card to it. You can do this by visiting Neteller Casinos.
- Once you have added funds to your Neteller wallet, find a casino that accepts the payment method. We recommend visiting one of the many Neteller casinos we have listed above.
- Log into your casino account and head to the cashier section. Select the Neteller option. Follow the prompts, which includes entering the amount of money you would like to deposit. This amount needs to be available in your Neteller wallet for the transaction to be successful.
- Once you have confirmed the transaction, you will see the fund become instantly available in your account. You are now ready to start playing your favourite casino games online.
How to Withdraw with Neteller
Withdrawing using Neteller is just as simple as depositing. However, the process isn’t instant, like with deposits, because a casino will need to review your withdrawal request before sending your cash to you.
Here is how you withdraw using Neteller at online casinos:
- Log in to your online casino account.
- Head to the cashier section and select the Neteller option. Bear in mind, before you can withdraw at any online casino, you must verify your account. We suggest you do this after your first deposit to speed things up when you do withdraw.
- Enter the details the casino requires from you, including the amount of money you would like to withdraw. You need to keep in mind that casinos have maximum withdrawal limits for each banking option.
- Confirm your transaction. The amount of time it takes for your money to get to you depends on the casino. Although Neteller transactions are processed instantly, you will have to wait for a casino to acknowledge your withdrawal request. On average, this takes about 48 hours.
Top 5 Neteller Casinos in Australia
Here is a list of the 5 best Neteller casinos in Australia:
|Place||Casino||Min Deposit||Fees||Min Withdrawal||Max Withdrawal|
Advantages of Neteller Online Casinos
Many advantages come with using Neteller as a banking method at online casinos:
- You do not have to share your debit or credit card details with the casino site. The only party you have to share your card details is with Neteller.
- Neteller is a safe and secure online banking service that has a trusted reputation. You can trust that your card details will be safe with the financial services provider.
- All transactions made with Neteller are instant. This means there is no delay in your play when you make deposits. As for withdrawals, you should get your cash as soon as the casino has processed your withdrawal request.
- You can use Aussie dollars for both deposits and withdrawals. This means you don’t have to pay currency conversion fees.
Disadvantages of Neteller Casino Online
Unfortunately, some disadvantages come with using Neteller at online casinos, including:
- You cannot use MasterCard to deposit into your Neteller account. This is very inconvenient for players who only have MasterCard debit or credit cards.
- Neteller fees can be pretty expensive. The fees scale with the amount of money you are trying to transfer.
- Not many casinos allow Australians specifically to use Neteller as a deposit and withdrawal method.
Check out our other banking guides:
Neteller Casinos Australia – FAQs
Yes, you can use Neteller in Australia to buy and pay for many things. There are some restrictions on what you can use the payment method for, though.
Yes, Neteller is safe to use. It is one of the oldest e-wallets out there and can be used to perform various transactions and send money around the world quickly.
Yes, Neteller can be used for gambling. In fact, the e-wallet (with Skrill) used to be widely associated with gambling.
Yes, you can withdraw with Neteller at an online casino. However, it is important to check online gambling banking restrictions in your area before trying to withdraw from Neteller.
The following casinos offer players the chance to use Neteller. It is important to note that some may have restrictions against Australian players using Neteller:
1. Kahuna Casino
4. Cobra Casino
5. Red Stag Casino
7. Woo Casino
Yes, you can transfer money from your Neteller account to your bank account. The process is relatively simple but could prove costly with the fees charged on each transaction. It is still the quickest way to get your money out of your account, though.